Venlo | Maasstraat 4
About Maasstraat 4
This large space is approximately 1,274 m² GLA, located on 'De Maasboulevard' in the centre of Venlo
Large retail space of 1.274 m2 GLA, located on ‘De Maasboulevard’ in the centre of Venlo. It is on the lower level (-1) and the entrance is on the main shopping street in the heart of Venlo, between Mediamarkt and Primark.
De Luif is the final piece of the redevelopment ‘De Maasboulevard’ is a prestigious urban development, linking it to the river Meuse. Some old features of the city have been preserved, such as an old city wall – located in Primark. This store exerts a great pull on the shopping public. Leisure and retail in close proximity are De Maaspoort Theater & Events, Media Markt, Bristol, Van Haren, Mango, H&M, S. Oliver, New Yorker, The Sting, etc.
De Maasboulevard is easily accessible; there are several parking garages close by, including one right underneath the shopping centre. Public transport is available via various city and regional bus routes.
Terms and conditions
- Address: Maasstraat 4
- Location: Venlo
- Surface: ca. 1.274 m² GLA retail space
- Rent: € 175.000 to increase with VAT per 12 months
- Lease term: ten (10) year, thereafter renewable for five (5) years at a time
- Rent payment: per month in advance
- Rental start date: in consultation
- Service charge: € 690,- to increase with VAT per month
- Promotional costs: € 427,89 to increase with VAT per month
- Indexing: annually for the first time one (1) year after the start date according to consumer price index series of all households (CPI) (2015=100)
- Warranty: deposit of three (3) months gross rent incl. VAT
- Rental agreement: standard ROZ model ‘retail space and other business space within the meaning of Article 7:290 of the Dutch Civil Code (August 2008)’, supplemented with ‘owner provisions’
- Delivery level: current state, rented exclusively shell condition
- Condition: approval of the lessor’s management.
No perfect match for your criteria?
We regularly update the properties we offer, contact us!
Simply get in touch for a personal chat and we’ll go through our most up-to-date portfolio, sometimes including confidential properties.