Read more about developments in our portfolio
Guidelines for Urban Interest service requests in light of the coronavirus30 March 2020
Urban Interest cares about the health of residents, employees and the people who respond to maintenance requests. That’s why we are following the instructions published by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the national government.
When it comes to repairs:
- For the time being, we will only carry out emergency repairs: issues that could endanger health and safety or lead to serious additional damage.
- Where possible, we will still make external repairs to homes, shops or offices.
- For the moment, we cannot respond to non-urgent maintenance requests. We ask for your understanding.
- As soon as the RIVM and the government agree that the situation is safe, you will once again be able to submit maintenance requests.
- When that happens, please re-submit your maintenance requests by e-mail.
We ask you to bear with us at this difficult time.
Update 1 July 2020
During the corona crisis, our service continues as much as possible, but unfortunately different from what you are used to from us. We ask for your understanding and wish you much strength in this difficult time.
In the meantime, we have again carefully started to accept regular repairs. The following applies to reporting repairs:
- If you have a cold, cough, sore throat or fever, please cancel the appointment in time.
- The contractor carries out the job in accordance with the rules that his company has drawn up and of course in good consultation with you.
- Also a friendly request not to stay in the same room as the technician performing the work.